Are you interested in getting healthier? Have you been struggling to find motivation? This week, we are getting ourselves out of the mess we’re in and creating the motivation we need. In this episode, I talk with Zach Tucker and Jeremy Grater. They are the founders and hosts of The Fit Mess. For nearly a decade, they have pushed themselves to learn more about their own physical, emotional, and mental health. This has created a passion for using their acquired knowledge to help others. As hosts of the show since 2017, they have had the opportunity to speak to a wide range of guests, including some of the biggest names in health and wellness. Today, we dive into the struggle to find motivation and the fact that we actually create our own motivation. We also discuss how life is messy, but you don’t have to clean it all up at once.
Questions I asked:
- Do you both live in Canada?
- What did you notice during the pandemic?
- What did you do differently for clients?
- Can you tell us about how you hurt your knee?
- How do we know when to surrender?
- Where does motivation come from?
- Why is moving forward so important?
- How can we change our mindset?
- Why do you need to be the person you needed?
- Where can people find you online?
- Weight loss.
- Cleaning up your mess.
- Recovering from injury.
- Mental health.
Quotes from the show:
- “Working out has been more about my mental health than my physical health.” @FitMessGuys @SisterhoodSweat
- “I work out because I need that clarity.” @FitMessGuys @SisterhoodSweat
- “I had to go back to the basics, and build on from there.” @FitMessGuys @SisterhoodSweat
- “By becoming present, I was able to find other ways to heal.” @FitMessGuys @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Zack & Jeremy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
“Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T”
My daily energy stems from mushrooms… mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!