Are you interested in igniting your business? Have you been struggling in your business, unsure of what to do? In this episode we discuss all things about growing your business, including focusing on one thing, reaching your goals, and improving your life overall. It’s all about keeping the focus and staying on the one path. Are you ready? In this episode, I talk with John Lee Dumas, the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs who are truly ON FIRE. John joins us in a rapid-fire interview filled with advice for aspiring entrepreneurs or those who have had a business for a while and need to ramp it up. We discuss how often people get overwhelmed by doing too many things at once, and never really focus on one. John also shares how he crafted his incredibly successful podcast by honing his skills. This is a short episode, that is packed with value.
Questions I asked:
- How did you develop your podcast excitement?
- What is your biggest advice for fear?
- What are the top 3 attributes that every entrepreneur should possess?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to all entrepreneurs out there?
- How do we become a person of value?
- How do you get great guests on your podcast?
- How do you get a person to unhook from other people’s opinions?
- Building a podcast.
- Honing your skill.
- Overcoming fear.
- Don’t chase success.
- Be of value.
- Understand productivity.
Quotes from the show:
- “Fear is nothing but false evidence appearing real.” @johnleedumas @SisterhoodSweat
- “I didn’t always have this excitement, but I honed my skill.” @johnleedumas @SisterhoodSweat
- “Busy work does not move the right ball forward.” @johnleedumas @SisterhoodSweat
- “Being disciplined is being a disciple to a plan of action.” @johnleedumas @SisterhoodSweat
- “Follow one course until success.” @johnleedumas @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with John:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
“Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T”
My daily energy stems from mushrooms… mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17025623/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2471930/custom-color/dd3089″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!