Are you interested in overcoming money blocks? Have you been worried about creating better relationships? In this episode, we dive deep into this advice packed episode to get us all ready for our magical life. I talk with Stephen Lovegrove about his journey to becoming America’s Life Coach. Stephen is one of the fastest-growing names in personal development. After a traumatic childhood as a gay child in a fundamentalist cult, Stephen restarted his life and created the life and business of his dreams. We discuss the law of attraction, and how being desperate for something can drive it away. We also discuss his childhood, growing up, and the struggles he had to overcome. We are digging deep today!
Questions I asked:
- Tell us where your wisdom comes from?
- How did you come through that to be who you are now?
- How do we find out who we are?
- What would you tell people who feel like they have to hide parts of themselves?
- How can we find self-esteem without feeling selfish?
- Can you tell us how you changed around money?
- How does desperation repel money?
- What was your neediness stemming from?
- Why are you closer to achieving something if you dream it?
- How can we get in the mindset of prosperity and giving?
- Be yourself.
- Not fitting in.
- Knowing your worth.
- Life coaching.
- Knowing who you are.
- Changing relationships.
- Building self-esteem.
- Financial stability.
- Being needy.
- Happiness from within.
- Having dreams.
Quotes from the show:
- “18 years of my life happened in this world of fear.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “Those were the messages I was receiving, that who you are is a problem.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s all about helping people discover who you are and bring that forward.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “The nudges of who you are have been there all along.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “We don’t honor the nudges of who we are.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “There are people who will go on the journey of change with you.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “The relationship you have with yourself is a life-long relationship.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
- “You get to choose what you want to experience, and you get to experience it every time.” @drlovegrove @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Stephen:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
“Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T”
My daily energy stems from mushrooms… mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17303570/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2471930/custom-color/dd3089″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!